Monday 2 February 2015

Introducing Tellos

.......... Thank you Rich!!!!!!

Right let's not beat around the bush here, I'm no literary genius so please don't expect much from me in the way of text. I will do my best to make up for the lack of anything meaningful in writing by providing some nice pictures of hopefully some nice models and their paint jobs.

I guess I should follow Richs lead and introduce myself first. My names Craig and I have a problem with my attention span!! I'm hoping this blog will serve as a good aid to channel my energy and actually make me finish a project for a change! Don't hold your breath everyone!

My background in gaming is pretty standard really, I started with GW and progressed to other systems, the list is long and distinguished (just like Dave's Johnson)!!!!

In recent years I have been very fortunate to be in a position to be able to commission people to paint my models. THIS HAS TO STOP.

So I find myself committed to this blog now and with Rich on my back hounding for progress shots monthly I hold out medium hopes of actually completing this hobby project!

So here we go with January's entry's.......

The excellent Warsenal command bunker







And the awesome Umbra Legates




No comments:

Post a Comment